Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sad

In 10 days, Steve has had 1 hour with the kids. And this is where they spent it. They are sitting in his car parked in our garage while he is on a conference call. Sad.



So while I have been enduring life without my comic relief (Steve), dear friends told us that they are placing their house on the market and moving out of state. I won't name names. But I am still getting over the Woods moving. And they moved two years ago. I get teary thinking of our lives here without my children's Ohio-grandparents. So like this post says - I am sad. And I will probably wallow in it for a little while.

5 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I am so bummed (and a little intrigued but have some guesses) for you. I think you might need a hug. I will have to try to make that happen:)

Mary Ann said...

Was Steve on a conference call with the First Presidency? Then I'd be impressed! I'd go out and wait in the car to listen in too! And I agree that life without Steve's comic relief is SAD! I'll have to take your word for it on your friends.

ohiolanges said...

I think the word is out. Jay and Susan are planning to move. So those of you that know them can fully join us in our sadness for us and happiness for their biological grandchildren.

Mary Ann, Steve was not on a conference call with the first presidency. : ) That picture has been floating around in his car since he did sharing time for primary about the prophet.

If the conference call WAS with the first presidency, I hope I would have been happier about it.

Michelle said...

I am sad for you! Why don't you move out here and I will cheer you up!

Mark and Sarah +2 said...

I think I was led to your blog today. I don't usually stock blogs, but something about yours caught my eye today and I'm glad I read this post. Mark has been working about 60 hours a week lately and many days he gets very little or no time with Gabriel. I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself. This made me feel a little better somehow, like it's good to know that someone else knows what I'm dealing with. If you have any pointers, I'd love to hear them. Thanks for sharing, even if it's sadness.