Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Song Gives Hope

We gotta be polite today
Surprise mom with a song for her birthday
We gotta do right for our family
We gotta be polite

This is the sweet little song Hannah and I heard while standing outside Tanner's room. He had been sent in there for being mean (hitting someone). We had to hide so that he wouldn't see us. The song kept going but this is all that I wrote down after we got caught and he stopped singing. 

It gives me hope that one day he will not think that hitting is an appropriate way to get girls attention.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Adorable!

Bondfam said...

Awwww! Soooo cute!!!

Amanda said...

I love that he makes up songs to everything!

Holly said...

Hey Anne, so cute, what is it with little guys and hitting? Your hope gives me hope! Talk to me!
holly.prows@yahoo.com