Friday, May 8, 2009

Changes


The title would indicate something big. These are the big things happening at our house.


Eliza got a new "do".
It makes her look older and I am not sure how I feel about that. 


Hannah got her braces off.

Yahoo! Funny how the braces came off as soon as the last payment for them was made. . . Coincidence? I think not. Beautiful? Yes.

These two beauties are not written about much in my blog. When this was pointed out to me - I asked one of them about some recent events and asked if she would like me to write about them. She screamed and laughed "NO!" So I just want to publicly declare my love for these two incredible people in my life who I try not to embarrass.  They help me survive when Steve is gone. They make me laugh. They make me think. They amaze me with their kindness and their big brains. I hope they never question my love for them as they question why they are not written about in the blog. 

6 comments:

Bondfam said...

What beautiful young ladies you have!!!

At least the braces are paid off. When Austin gets his off, I think we'll still be paying for them! UGH!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I agree they are beautiful and pretty special and I am grateful to have them in YW's.

Amy said...

We need more young women like them in the world! They are awesome.

Katie said...

They are beautiful girls and I know that it is inside as well as out which makes them more beautiful.
I think it is funny that they pointed out that you don't blog about them very often,I don't blog about my girls to often either! Whoops!

Neelans Family said...

I love these girls too -- I still think of them as "mine"... probably always will ;) You're a great mom and they're lucky to have you!

Brenda said...

Your girls are getting more and more beautiful! Eliza's new do make her look older! And horray for Hannah for getting her braces off. That is alway a great feeling! We miss you guys! Hope everything is going well.