Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You Can Thank Me Later

This has been the snowiest winter I can remember. Not necessarily in inches. But in number of days there has been snow on the ground. I haven't done the research to back it up - so don't quote me on this. I just wanted to let all of the people in central Ohio to know that there will be no more snow this year. How do I know? Today I bought a second snow shovel.

Ever since the first snow fall this year - we have lamented that we didn't have a second shovel. This is a great thing because it means more people in the family are actually willing to use the shovel! But I decided to not have the conversation again - so when I passed the depleted snow shovel aisle at Meijer today - I carried one to the check-out. And I'm really hoping I don't have to use it!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

gosh, that would be perfect BUT, I sorta doubt it...