Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something More Exciting To Focus On

I am tired of politics. I know who I am voting for. Nothing anyone says or does at this point will surprise me or change my mind.

On to a more uplifting subject to read and hear about --- BYU Football. byucougars.com is my new favorite website. Buckeyes are so last year. : )   (I know - those of you that know me know I never have been a big fan.) But if you want to cheer for something really great you should start paying attention to this team, their coach and what they stand for. This interview linked below is awesome!


Bronco Mendenhall on the Jim Rome show

6 comments:

Bethany said...

My brother just sent me the same link! (I think you have your favorite website in common.) I'll definitely be listening1

Valarie said...

Hmmm...I'll have to check it out. I am not allowed to admit that I am a Buckeye fan here in Florida. They flog you for that.

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

HERE! HERE! In other words I so agree, you are so wise!

Katie said...

I hope you don't mind me stalking you, I had Caitlyn find your site and put a link on her blog.
I think it is possible to be a fan of more than one football team! I have three that I try to watch and cheer for! And you are right about politics!

Lacey said...

I am so glad you feel that way! We LOVE the cougars here too! We watched the game today all decked out in our BYU gear and had Cade sing the fight song for us. Now if we could only convince "those people" who live a few houses down from you that BYU is the only way to go because Utah is so last year too ;) Love you and loved your post!

Porters said...

Never been a Buckeye fan never will, they are just to crazy about the whole thing it just turns me off.