Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mrs. Frost

On Sunday, while the whole family was in the kitchen, I asked Tanner about a project we had to do for preschool. This was the conversation:

T: Mrs. Kilgore and Mrs. Frost gave us a leaf to decorate.

Me: Do you mean Mrs. Ross?

T: No! Mrs. Frost!

Me: Tanner, your teacher's name is Mrs. Ross.

T: I call her Mrs. Frost.

The girls all looked at him. Steve asked Tanner if Mrs. Frost calls him Billy. At first Tanner was mad about the giggles from the girls. Then he just shrugged it off and muttered, "I call her Mrs. Frost." All day yesterday, the girls called Tanner, Billy. He didn't seem to care. I hope Mrs. Ross doesn't care.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I keep giggling thinking about this. Poor Billy.

Bondfam said...

That is hillarious! Go Tanner!