Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snowdayy.! by Hannah





So as you can see we have gotten a lot of snow and ice. School got cancelled around ten last night and mom cancelled her seminary class around four yesterday. Grace had a sleep over last night also assuming we wouldn't have school. This morning I made cookies for breakfast, they were delicious. Above are just some of the pictures I took of the icicles. At least we have power today. 
 Okay so while I'm on I'll give you an update on me. This week i officially dropped out of band, because I wasnt planning on going to New York at Thanksgiving or to South Pas for the New Year when im a freshman. Wrestling season is almost over(I was a stat), I'm sad, but glad its over. Overall, I'm good, happy, enjoying 8th grade, and sick of snow. Story of my life. Love you all. 
-Hannah

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Great pictures!! (but my very favorite part was the cookies for breakfast -- that's great!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

I wish I was at your house for breakfast! Great pictures Hannah you are a pro...you know you could take some photos for pp...is that a shameless plug from you YW pres or what?

Tara said...

Dear Long Lost Hannah Lange,

I understand the band thing however, I am gonna miss you at the Rose Parade! In fact, I would actually drive all the way up there to wave my "Fans of Hannah Lange signs". Besides, I really wanted you to meet one of your BYU college roommates. (my daughter, long lost friend Morgan King--who referred to you and Eliza as, "HannaLiza")

Give your cute mom a hug for me. Hang in there with the snow, spring will come!

Long lost crazy neighbor lady,
Tara King (from the South Pas-days)

Jenny said...

My kind of girl...that's for sure...cookies for breakfast! Next time, I better get an invitation to the "snow day par-tay!" Seriously, I know other people have commented on the photography, but I sure think you have an eye for it! Are you in a photography class (is that a dumb question 'cause do they even offer it yet?)...if not, you should be! I do also love that pic you took in Europe! Just tell your mom and dad to buy you a Canon Rebel...they're ony like $700 (mere chump change, right?)