Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just So I Don't Forget. . .

No picture for this blog - but funny stories I have to write down so they are not forgotten.
The First is about Tanner. We were going visiting teaching and my companion was asking him about our recent trip to Alabama. He excitedly told her about his Grandma and Grandpa, feeding the swans and riding in the boat. She then asked, "Did you fly to Alabama?"

Without hesitation, Tanner replied: "We don't have capes!" That one had me laughing for days.

The second conversation was between Grace and my Mom. My parents have a rather large masterbath/ walk-in-closet. There are lots of cabinets and drawers. They use some of the area to store paper products and other sams club type things. There is a small cupboard door at Grace's eye-level. She opened it. The only thing in the cupboard was a 5 pound bag of pinto beans. She asked my mom why the beans were in there. Mom told her that the beans were their "food storage." Grace replied with, "I hope they are magic beans."