Monday, November 12, 2007

Editor Needed!

I just re-read my first post and see that I need to have a refresher course on editing skills!

I have been a blog - stalker for several months now. My favorite part of Christmas is receiving the long detailed/funny Christmas letters from friends. So reading blogs is like being able to do that year-round. It is wonderful -- yet I find myself drawn to blogs of people I don't even know. I actually have a few bookmarked on my computer. It is kind of like watching reality television. Kind of addicting. And kind of stalkerish.

I wrote a post about a week ago and decided to start a blog. When I couldn't edit it the way I wanted - I got frustrated and gave up. . . Until today. My sister-in-law Kalee started a blog and inspired me to write a new post and begin this new way of communication. I still don't know how to text on my cell phone and I can guarantee there will still be glaring mistakes on this blog. But I hope that this can be a way for our families and friends to stay close and in touch with what is going on in our lives . . .

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I think I just published a comment and then deleted it. I too need help. I don't know how to text either. I was disappointed to NOT see our name under "LOVED ONES"...How RUDE. I am so glad that you finally started this blog. LOL...Amy